Nu-Fab Building Products specializes in the maunufacture and production of engineered roof and floor systems.
Truss Information Sheets
Click on the following to view as PDFs
- Handling, Installing & Bracing
- Truss Terminology
- Roof Truss Quote Form
- Truss Uplift/Ceiling Separation
Buildings often require long span trusses, 70 feet or greater in length, which pose significant risk to installers. The dimensions and weight of a long span truss can create instability, buckling and collapse of the truss if it is not handled, installed and braced properly. Long span trusses can be installed safely and efficiently if done properly.
TRUSSLOX – The Greatest Temporary
Truss Bracing System Ever!
Click on the logo below to view as PDF
- Perfect for contractors and builders, lightweight yet high impact.
- Provides built in locking technology.
- Impact resistant material.
- Reuseable, no need to spend money on other bracing material.
- Designed to self-set and secure trusses 24” o.c. while workers remain safely tied to outside walls.
- Reduces accidents and structure failure.
- Sold in bundles of 12 - MSRP $324 - $360/Bundle